Release...
The question is what do you want to let go of on this journey of grief. Ideally, I would like to let go of the constant question of Why? Why my children? Why were they given to us as a beautiful gift and then taken away? Why did they have to go? While I know I will never actually know the answers to those questions and I will always want to know why, it would be nice not to always ask why. I think the Why is why grief has been so hard for me to get over. That is probably why I will always be hurting and will never be completely healed. I will never know why and even if I did I don't think it would help, but I would like to find out. Maybe one day when I am in heaven holding them in my arms again, I can ask the Lord and maybe he will be able to give me an answer that I can deal with or accept.
No comments:
Post a Comment