Sunday, October 20, 2013

Capture Your Grief: Day 11

Emotional triggers...

I'm not sure I have identified them just yet and they are constantly changing.  For a while it did not bother me to see fraternal twins, but for some reason, it hurts me a lot to see them now.  I have seen lots and I mean lots of fraternal twins recently.  They are at the mall, the library, the park, just about every where.  Some times I just want to cry and other times I am so angry that I don't have Billy and Rosie here with me. 

Going to church has been difficult too.  Not only am I still mad at the church for how we were treated after their death, but I'm still mad at G-d because I don't understand why he took my children away from me.  I would have been a good mother and loved them like crazy.  Church is also difficult because I have to sit in the cry room which is where we sat just prior to the funeral. I don't remember any of the mass for Billy and Rosie, but I do remember seeing their little white coffin at the front of the alter.  I remember my first glimpse of it while sitting in the cry room.  I still see their coffin to this day. 

Sometimes, there is nothing to trigger my sadness, it just happens.  I'm not sure what or why a particular day makes me sad.  I miss my babies and I look at my Molly and wish she had her brother and sister here so that she could play with them.  I just miss them and wish they were here to play with their little sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment