Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Capture your Grief: Day 16

Seasons...

I'm not sure how the seasons will go this year.  Last year, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas were really hard and depressing.  They are usually  my favorite times of the year, but last year I just couldn't get motivated to decorate or celebrate anything.  We were suppose to be celebrating that time with our new little ones, but instead we were preparing for their 1 year angelversary.  It is just not fair.

This year will be different.  Not in the sense that we are still missing something because Billy and Rosie aren't here, but because we now have Molly.  I want to share that special time of the year with her.  I want her to enjoy all of the first that the holidays bring with them.  I'm looking forward to decorating and celebrating the holidays with Molly.  Of course, Billy and Rosie will be apart of the celebrations too.

No comments:

Post a Comment