Beliefs... What happens to us when we die?
This is not a difficult question for me as I have believed the same thing since I was a child. When we die we go to heaven and are greeted by those who have died before us. Knowing this has brought some peace to my heart after losing Billy and Rosie. First, I know that they are not alone. Billy and Rosie are playing in a meadow of flowers. I know this because I saw them doing it. With them are my grandma and my husband's father. My grandmother is thrilled to be with her great grandchildren. I know she is taking care of them and giving them all of the love that I am not able to give them yet.
Second, I will be with them again one day. It may not be soon, but I will see them and hold them and love them physically again. It is a small comfort of growing older that I will be with my Billy and Rosie again. There is a heaven and my children are in it surrounded by those who have loved my husband and I. They are giving Billy and Rosie the love and care I am unable to give from earth. I look forward to the day that I get to be with them again. Until that day, I will continue to love them from earth and spoil their little sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment