Sunday, October 20, 2013

Capture Your Grief: Day 14

Family...

My family has grown by 1 since losing Billy and Rosie.  Molly joined our family this year and she knows she has an older brother and sister.  Sadly, yet happily, my parents have become more of our family.  It hurts because they still barely acknowledge Billy and Rosie.  Occasionally they will make a comment about Billy and Rosie, but for the most part they act like they didn't exist.  They do, however, spend a lot of time with Molly which makes me surprisingly unbelievably happy.  I love that Molly knows who her grandparents are and she is happy to see them when they come over which is all the time.  It is more than I could have asked for.  I just wish that they would acknowledge Billy and Rosie more.  It would be nice if they went to their grave just once, but I know I am asking too much

No comments:

Post a Comment