Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Back to Work
Mommy had to return to work yesterday. I took your picture with me and placed you on my desk so that I could see your faces all day. I placed you next to Daddy's picture so that he can watch you when Mommy has to step away from her desk. Going back to work was so hard because I miss you so much. When I came home last night, Daddy held me while I cried. It was so hard to come home knowing that you two were not here for me to hold, kiss and play with. Everyone says it is suppose to get easier, but I am not sure when that will happen. Mommy and Daddy think of you and talk about you everyday. We know that Billy likes to play with Daisy and tussle with her while Rosie likes to snuggle with Susie when Mommy and Daddy are gone, so you both are well taken care of and loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment