Today Mommy received a massage. While I was listening to the music, I saw both of you running and playing through a field of flowers. Sometimes Billy would chase Rosie and other times, Rosie was chasing Billy. At times, you would both run while holding hands while giggling. Mommy was so happy to see you and hear your giggles. While I will never hear you giggle on this earth, it was comforting to see you two playing and giggling with each other. Mommy and Daddy love you both so much and will one day hold you in our arms.
We talked to the doctor last week and he said that we have 8 brothers and sisters frozen. That means Billy and Rosie will be big a big brother and sister soon. Mommy and Daddy will make sure your siblings know all about you two and we expect you to watch over your siblings too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment