Today you two are 16 months old. It is so hard to believe you have been gone for so long. My heart hurts when I think about the day you were born. Holding you until you passed was the worst and greatest day in my life. Daddy is hurting so bad. He misses you two so much that he sometimes can't even talk. We wanted to visit your grave on Father's Day, but it was too hard for Daddy to go. He stayed home and cried instead. We still go to visit on your birthday every month. Now we bring along your little sister. Right now she is too small to know that we are visiting your grave, but when she is older she will understand. At night time we take her into your room to visit. Daddy likes taking her in to your room when she is crying and he calms her down in there. He likes to tell her all about her big brother and sister.
Saturday is the butterfly release and we are releasing butterflies for each of you. I promise to post pictures of the butterflies again this year. I miss you so much. My heart hurts every day and I can't stop thinking of you two. I really wish you were here for your little sister. You could play with her when she is older. I know she can see you and play with you, but I really wish she could do it physically. I love you so much. Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment