Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Visits with Mommy

Mommy has really enjoyed the visits we have had together.  One day at work, while I was filling my water bottle, I felt a tug on the back of my dress.  I looked back and did not see anyone.  I continued filling my water bottle and felt a tug again.  Again, no one was behind me.  I turned back around and felt another tug.  Mommy stood up and turned around and no one was behind me.  I know it was you two playing with Mommy.  It still makes me smile when I think of you pulling on my dress. 

Today, while Mommy was at the legislative history office, I put my purse on the hook and you two kept pulling it off.  Mommy just giggled and knew you two were playing with her.  I love it and want you two to keep playing with Mommy.  It makes me smile and reminds me that you are still here with me.  Mommy loves you so much and likes your playful spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment